Saturday 22 October 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow's True Beauty Secret

Want to know how Gwyneth Paltrow always manages to look to so fit and fabulous? Sleep! Well, a combo of sleep, cleanses, and exercise. The Oscar-winning actress shared on ‘Ask Dr. Brandt‘:

“For me, sleep is a major thing. I don’t always get it, and when I don’t, I look like I’ve been hit by a truck.”

She also shared that she has a daily cup of coffee with almond milk, drinks tons of water and does a detox (The Clean Program) two times a year – along with a few juice cleanses in between.

“I find it very rejuvenating. It’s like being high.”

Gwyneth admits that she still loves to indulge in french fries once in a while but steers clear of dairy and gluten.

She’s still working out with trainer Tracey Anderson, as well. She shared that she wont’ be needing anyone to cover for her in an upcoming nearly-nude scene on ‘Thanks for Sharing’.

“Now, I’m my own body double”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment